Charlotte Olympia’s kitty slippers have been fashion favourites for years. Her latest collection gives a fresh new twist to her signature shoes, featuring emoji-inspired expressions on the cat-stamped footwear. While the yellow designs resemble a certain Pokemon, the powder-blue flats are utterly adorable.
• Available from October 1 at the Charlotte Olympia boutique at Mall of the Emirates, Dubai; from Dh1,750
All hail the pussybow – the neckline of the season. Get your fix from Pinko’s latest autumn/winter collection, with the option of a solid shade (perhaps pink, the official colour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month) or patterned design.
• Available at Pinko stores across the UAE; Dh1,450
Mark your mani
Throughout October, clients at The Nail Spa in the UAE have the option of adding a pink dot on top of their nail polish to voice their support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Adding the pink dot will also give you a 10 per cent discount off of any pink retail products in the salon – from Kevin Murphy hair products to Foreo face sponges and Tangle Teezer brushes.
• Available from tomorrow at The Nail Spa branches across the UAE; manicures cost from Dh90, nail art costs from Dh15 (pink dots are complimentary)
Offering one of the more unique fashion accessories for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this cage bag from the cArtel bridges femininity with avant-garde design. Wear it as a clutch or cross-body, and fill it with your smartphone, best lipstick, wallet and whatever else you want to put on display.
• Available at the cArtel in Al Serkal Avenue, Dubai or online at www.farfetch.com; Dh1,450
Greek fine-jewellery designer Liana Vourakis visited Dubai last week to launch her new collection, heavily inspired by the evil eye icon. Striking turquoise hues are coupled with geometric cuts and pearls, plus precious and semi-precious stones.
• Available at S*uce Rocks in Galleria Mall, Dubai; from Dh1,100
Source: art & life