1 Old is gold
If you’re shopping for something that’s more quaint than contemporary, consider pieces with an antique-like finish. This Husna mirror from Home Centre will look great in a more rustic living space.
• Husna mirror, Dh349, Home Centre stores across the UAE
2 Simply stated
Mirrors don’t need to be overly ornate. Sometimes a simple wooden frame, such as the one on this Wild Oak mirror from Chattels & More, will do the trick, particularly in a more minimal bedroom.
• Wild Oak mirror, Dh2,999, Chattels & More, Oud Metha, Dubai
3 Fancy reflections
If the rest of your interior feels a bit humdrum, introduce a dramatic-looking mirror. This elaborate Genevieve French mirror from The French Bedroom Company will add a classic touch to your space.
• Genevieve French mirror (large), Dh3,727, www.frenchbedroomcompany.co.uk
4 Be square
Take your decorative cues from the early 2000s, with its formica furniture and geometric designs, and invest in this ultra-modern piece. The silver square mirror from Zara Home will make a statement on any wall.
• Square mirror, Dh329, Zara Home stores across the UAE
5 Round elements
There should always be space for some nature-inspired design features in your home. This mirror from Arteriors combines a charming woodland design with an easy-to-match, neutral hue.
• Mirror, Dh2,650, Bloomingdale’s Home, The Dubai Mall
Source: art & life