DUBAI // A major gaming exhibition that had been expected to take place next month in Dubai has been postponed.
Organisers said the Games Middle East 2016 event would be postponed until 2017 because of the schedule of new game releases and availability of new content.
More than 20,000 people attended the three-day exhibition last year at Dubai Marina, while another 300,000 watched gaming competitions at the event through its live online streaming service.
This year’s event had been scheduled to take place at Dubai World Trade Centre on September 22 to 24.
Those who have already purchased tickets will be contacted by Virgin Tickets for refunds and next steps, organisers said. New dates will not be announced until 2017.
Inquiries can be made by emailing Virgin Megastore at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800 86342.
Source: uae news