Elegant Resorts, Scotland
If you’re a car enthusiast, or simply want a different kind of holiday, book into Elegant Resorts’ Journeys with Aston Martin – Scottish Legends. This six-night itinerary explores the Scottish Highlands from behind the wheel of an Aston Martin. Stops include The Trossachs National Park, Loch Fyne, Kyle of Lochalsh, Skye Bridge and Chanonry Point. Visitors will enjoy afternoon teas, walks, a cookery lesson, dolphin spotting, and kayaking or boating around Loch Ness. Accommodation will include several castle hotels, including Inverlochy Castle (above).
• The offer is available from October 25 to 30, with rates starting from Â£8,950 (Dh44,000) per person, based on a two-person stay, including the cost of hiring the Aston Martin, accommodation, meals and taxes. Other locations are also available; elegantresorts.co.uk
Visit the newly opened Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay in Morocco. The property, located 20 minutes from Tetouan and an hour from Tangier, boasts 92 pool villas, which offer views of the Mediterranean Sea. On offer are four restaurants and 24-hour in-villa dining, along with water-sport activities including scuba diving, wake boarding, jet-skiing and whale watching. Other activities include hiking into the Rif Mountains and horse riding. Those looking to indulge will want to book one of the many treatments at the on-site spa, which features eight treatment rooms, a hydro and vitality pool, hammam and yoga room.
• The Night On Us offer, available until December 29, offers one complimentary night for every three nights. Prices start from 4,740 Moroccan dirhams (Dh1,793) per person; banyantree.com
Bangkok and Koh Samui
Head off to Thailand this autumn with Travel Counsellors’ Bangkok and Koh Samui package. The nine-night offer begins with a tour of the Thai capital and two evenings spent in the Banyan Tree Bangkok. After two days of exploring what the city has to offer, visitors will then head off to Koh Samui for seven nights at Rocky’s Boutique Resort. A plethora of activities will be on offer, including a complimentary yoga class, afternoons spent by the pool, and kayaking. Several food options are also on offer, including The Dining Room, which serves classic French cuisine, and The Bistro, which offers a Sunday Barbecue.
• The itinerary begins on November 9, and prices start from Dh7,411 per person, including accommodation, some meals, return flights on Emirates and taxes; travelcounsellors.ae
Visitors who book into any of the Sofitel properties across the region will now have access to the brand’s interactive magazine. The online platform is dedicated to covering what the luxury-hotels group calls its “four main pillars”: design, culture, wellness and gastronomy. The magazine will be updated regularly and will inform guests of Sofitel’s latest offers.
• Rates for Dubai-based properties start from Dh866 per night, while Abu Dhabi-based properties start from Dh481 per night, including taxes; sofitel.com
Lake Como, Grand Hotel Tremezzo
Golf enthusiasts will want to book into Lake Como’s Grand Hotel Tremezzo for the Golf Time package. The three-night stay will include daily buffet breakfast and one Ã la carte dinner for two at La Terrazza restaurant. Also included are two daily green fees for two guests, available for use on the first two days of their stay, at the Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club, along with two daily transfers.
• Prices from €2,805 (Dh8,600), based on a three-night stay for two, including taxes; grandhoteltremezzo.com
Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island
Book into the recently opened Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island and take advantage of the Stay Longer offer, available now for reservations throughout the month of November. Visitors who book into a suite for three nights can receive a fourth night free. The hotel, which opened in May this year, boasts 200 rooms, a spa and rooftop pool, and is in walking distance of The Galleria mall on Sowwah Square.
• Prices for the offer start from Dh8,664 per room booking, based on a four-night stay, including taxes; fourseasons.com
Source: art & life